A married father of two riding his way through the crazy life of parenthood, trying to balance family, work and training for an upcoming marathon and Half Ironman triathlon. It's a process. It's a gift. It's life. LIVE IT!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

AT&T Austin Marathon in the Books


26.2 miles -- check

Celebration with friends -- check

Ice bath -- yikes

Massage -- check

Bed -- ahhhhhh

38 minute PR -- PRICELESS!


Race report and pictures to come shortly. Thanks for all the emails asking about the day and the result. It was an incredibly beautiful day on a hilly challenging course, big PR and a great learning experience.


Final time (no not the time on the pic above)...my finishing time was 4.27.13.


Congrats to the other finishers. More to come...


4 Comments:

Blogger DV said...

Awesome! All your hard work payed off in spades! I hope you don't hurt... Remember not to run for a few days/week...

8:48 AM

 
Blogger liz said...

Dude, thanks for your kind post. It was really an emotional day yesterday. Your time was awesome! I actually am thinking about training for the San Diego marathon. I am a little nervous because my left knee is really sore today, more sore than what was expected, so I am definitely going to take it easy. I have Cowtown on Saturday. Yeah, I know, it's crazy...

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Michele said...

Congrats!!!! Can't wait for the full report.

6:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo! Nice job! Can't wait to read more.

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home